This sweet little clutch bouquet is easy to make yourself and only costs around $35.
Flower Recipe + Supplies
5 tightly budded peonies
3 open peonies
5 stems of dusty miller
A piece of floral fabric
a vase with water
- Strip the leaves off the lower portion of the flowers and greens.
- Start with one of the large, open flowers and two buds. Add some greens.
- Turn the bouquet while holding it in the same hand and repeat #2.
- Secure with twine.
- Cover twine by tying the floral fabric around.
- Keep in a vase with water until you are ready to use!
Buy it: Any florist in the MyWedding directory could help you.
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.