After being married in their hometown in Germany, Elisa and Ben wanted to do a session with Lisa O’Dwyer while honeymooning near Dublin. They went to Howth Harbour and Howth Castle and even brought along their wedding attire. As Lisa puts it, “They didn’t want to trash the dress, they wanted to celebrate the dress!” Check out not only the sweet dress, but also all the stunning scenery below.
- Matthew and Samantha’s Sweet Key West Wedding by Filda Konec Photography
- David and Amy’s Stunning Victoria, B.C. Wedding by Ameris Photography
- The Perfect Honeymoon Packing List
- 5 Exotic Honeymoon Destination Ideas
- Chris and Danielle’s Newfoundland Hippie Chic Engagement Session by White Willow Photography