After being married in their hometown in Germany, Elisa and Ben wanted to do a session with Lisa O’Dwyer while honeymooning near Dublin. They went to Howth Harbour and Howth Castle and even brought along their wedding attire. As Lisa puts it, “They didn’t want to trash the dress, they wanted to celebrate the dress!” Check out not only the sweet dress, but also all the stunning scenery below.
- Crystal & Jake’s Sweet St. Paul, MN Engagement Session by Jeannine Marie Photography
- Up and Coming Europe Honeymoon Destinations
- Italy Travel Guide: Five Places to Visit on Your Honeymoon in Italy
- Best European Honeymoon Destinations
- Caity & Ronnie’s Cleveland, OH Lakefront Wedding by Imagine It Photography