Liz and Nathan’s playful personalities and love of music brought them together (they met because they were both music librarians),Â and it shows in this fun-filled, quirky engagement session by Michelle Chiu Photography. First they shot these adorable photos in the park using Scrabble Slam cards to describe each other. Then, they channeled their inner superheroes for an afternoon of faux-flying on the grass and playing around with flashlights at night. Enjoy!
- Brian and Tara’s Dramatic Murrells Inlet, SC Engagement Session by Pasha Belman Photography
- Scott and Sara’s Sweet Denver, CO Engagement Session by Sarah Perez Photography
- Thomas and Torrey’s Sweet St. Louis Wedding by Photography by Betty Elaine
- Mark and Erin’s Rockin’ South Bend, IN Wedding by Imagination Photography
- DIY Bunting Ideas for Your Wedding