Talk about destiny! Emily and Eli’s mothers were college roommates, and so the two grew up together as family friends. But after Emily and Eli went to the same college they became closer, and eventually fell head over heels in love! Too sweet! Check out this beautiful Northwest engagement session filled with piping hot cups of coffee, mountain vistas, and bowls of fresh blackberries. Thanks to the lovely Michelle Cross for sending this to us!
- Brian and Tara’s Dramatic Murrells Inlet, SC Engagement Session by Pasha Belman Photography
- Rustic Glam Inspiration Shoot by Todd Nichols Photography
- 5 West Coast Honeymoons You’ll Love
- Josiah and Emily’s Sweet Woodland, WA Wedding by Powers Photography Studios
- Chris and Amanda’s Portland, OR Garden Wedding by Hazelwood Photo