Talk about destiny! Emily and Eli’s mothers were college roommates, and so the two grew up together as family friends. But after Emily and Eli went to the same college they became closer, and eventually fell head over heels in love! Too sweet! Check out this beautiful Northwest engagement session filled with piping hot cups of coffee, mountain vistas, and bowls of fresh blackberries. Thanks to the lovely Michelle Cross for sending this to us!
- Megan & Kyle’s Music-Themed Granby Ranch, CO Wedding by Matthew Speck Photography
- Michele & Chase’s Snowy Mt. Hood, OR Wedding by Powers Photography Studios
- 5 Outdoor Adventures in the Cayman Islands
- James and Monica’s Beachy La Jolla, CA Engagement Session by Let’s Frolic Together
- Eric and Natalie’s Chic Portland, OR Wedding by Hazelwood Photo