In my line of work a see a lot of engagement sessions. A lot. So it is always cool when I find one that is completely unique and really interesting. Emily and Josh decided to take pictures in an abandoned St. Louis church and the results are beautiful (and even a little dark). They were excited when they found the old piano because the couple plays in a band together. Thank you to Photography by Betty Elaine for sharing!
- Megan & Kyle’s Music-Themed Granby Ranch, CO Wedding by Matthew Speck Photography
- 10 Overlays for Your Wedding Dress
- Rebecca & John’s Traditional Seaside, FL Wedding by Sarah Lyn Photography
- 5 Must See Landmarks in Athens, Greece
- Liz & Joseph’s Lovely Birmingham, AL Wedding by J. Woodbery Photography