In my line of work a see a lot of engagement sessions. A lot. So it is always cool when I find one that is completely unique and really interesting. Emily and Josh decided to take pictures in an abandoned St. Louis church and the results are beautiful (and even a little dark). They were excited when they found the old piano because the couple plays in a band together. Thank you to Photography by Betty Elaine for sharing!
- Eric and Ashley’s Sweet Kokomo, IN Wedding by Jennifer Van Elk Photography
- Alex and Erin’s Joyful Portland, OR Wedding by Powers Photography Studios
- Mark and Erin’s Rockin’ South Bend, IN Wedding by Imagination Photography
- Matt and Amanda’s Modern Minneapolis Wedding by Erin Johnson Photography
- Adam and Christine’s Lovely Portland, OR Wedding by Powers Photography Studios