Particularly at religious venues, wedding flower arrangements are often left there, as an additional donation to the church or synagogue. With this in mind, make sure that you don’t offend by having someone take the flowers with you to also use at the reception. Ask other people who have had their wedding at your venue, your wedding planner, or someone in the church office as to what the expectation is for floral arrangements.
- Katelyn & Jake’s Cute Nampa, ID Wedding by Bon Vivant Studios
- Roxanne & Jason’s Traditional Houston, TX Wedding by Ama Photography & Cinema
- Sydney & Levi’s Elegant Portland, OR Wedding by Powers Photography Studios
- Kristen & Corry’s Sweet St. Paul, MN Wedding by Jeannine Marie Photography
- Cotton Wedding Bouquets & Centerpieces