I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday. So, as I arrived at the office with a case of the Wednesdays, trying to comfort myself knowing that at least “Happy Endings” is on tonight, I knew that I needed a little something awesome this morning. And with that, here is Hanaya and Darren’s amazingly beautiful wedding by Adrienne Gunde Photography (it was either the wedding or a maple bar). I’m pretty sure Wayfarers Chapel is just about the coolest chapel I have ever seen. Seriously. Check this out. It will totally perk you up if you have the Wednesdays too.
- Gabe and Araceli’s Traditional Garden Wedding by Powers Photography Studios
- A Boho Meets Rock ‘n Roll Cape Town, South Africa Inspiration Session by Photography by Jo-Ann Stokes
- Paul and Luciana’s Big Sur, CA Elopement by Viera Photographics
- Top 10 Wedding Details from 2014 Real Weddings
- Top 5 Real Weddings of 2014