These two travelers met at a train station and returned to the scene of the crime (above) before they eloped on the beach nearby. Julia is from North Carolina and Paul is from Australia, and while waiting for their trains, they struck up a conversation. Since their both their families live so far away, they decided on an intimate sunset elopement. Thank you to Erin Leigh for sharing!
- Yan and Maureen’s Lovely La Jolla, CA Wedding by Heidi-O-Photo
- Amanda and Daneil’s Sunset Santa Monica, CA Engagement Session by YellowSaysHello Snaps
- Get Married in Style at the Grand Lucayan
- Our Top 10 Favorite Wedding Dresses from 2014′s Real Weddings
- Jeff and Sharon’s Foggy Coastal Engagement Session by Viera Photographics