Kristen and Mark were high school sweethearts who went separate ways after graduation, but found their way back to each other later. Their engagement session was inspired by all the things that they love about their romance: their Southern backgrounds (check out the jars of sweet tea), teenage memories of stolen kisses in his pickup truck, and appreciation for their playful spirits. And all of this was captured by the fabulous Brandy and Beau Photography!
- Daniel and Anna’s Lovely Mt. Berry, GA Anniversary Session by Katelyn James Photography
- Brian and Tara’s Dramatic Murrells Inlet, SC Engagement Session by Pasha Belman Photography
- Southern Wedding Flowers: Gardenia and Magnolia Details
- Hoke and Jessi’s Romantic Vidalia, GA Wedding by Bella Jay Photography
- Ditch the Jacket: Groom’s Vests Round-Up