These two schoolteachers from North Carolina wanted to incorporate their amazing jobs and earth tone color palette into their engagement session. This old farm gave Amber Wallace the perfect background to capture their shoot, which also features chalkboards and, of course, shiny red apples!
- Skip the Limo: 20 Wedding Exits for Modern Couples
- A Rustic-Chic Engagement Party Inspiration Session by Wrap It Up Parties
- Woodsy Wedding Color Palettes
- Crystal & Jake’s Sweet St. Paul, MN Engagement Session by Jeannine Marie Photography
- Lauren & Bill’s Traditional Philadelphia, PA Wedding by Bartlett Pair Photography