Daysi and Matias knew they wanted two things reflected in their engagement session photos: their vintage style and a nod to the fact they both grew up on a farm. The weather was super windy, but it goes to show you that sometimes “bad” weather can make for great pictures. The result is this very sweet Texas session by Jay Caballero, who took them to Puesta del Sol Sobre el Arroyo.
- Ryan and Alli’s Rustic Collegeville, PA Wedding by Bartlett Pair Photography
- Lee and Brittany’s Scottish Themed Buskirk, NY Wedding by Rob Spring Photography
- Tim and Tess’ Charming Boulder, CO Farm Wedding by Angie Wilson Photography
- Nik and Meaghen’s Woodsy Watsonville, CA Wedding by Let’s Frolic Together
- Bryce and Elysia’s Gorgeous Maui, HI Wedding by Tamiz Photography