Last night it was so hot, I ended up eating a bowl of cereal for dinner. I think I will try this tonight instead! Thanks to allrecipes for sharing this light summer dinner.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cooked and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 Golden Delicious apple – peeled, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
In a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, onion, apple, raisins, grapes, pecans, pepper, curry powder and mayonnaise. Mix all together. Serve!