This simple recipe is perfect for an impromptu brunch! Thanks to allrecipes for sharing!
- 12 slices bread
- 1 onion, grated
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
- Trim or cut bread into circles. Place circles in bottom of muffin tins. Distribute the onion and shredded cheese evenly between the muffin tins.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, mustard and pepper. Divide between the muffin tins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a quiche comes out clean.