Nikki and Po’s ga-ga-gorgeous destination wedding is just plain stunning. From Nikki’s beautiful dress (love the bow!) that most brides wouldn’t consider for a beach wedding (and they would clearly be wrong) to knowing that every destination wedding should keep the party going with late night cake eating, this wedding is perfection. Nikki and Po were married in the Virgin Islands on St. John and all of the festivities, including a day-after trip to the local ruins, were captured by One Love Photo, who you may remember as one of Delightfully Engaged’s favorite photographers of last year. For more photos, click here.
- Claudia & Nate’s Nautical Engagement Session by Julie Shuford Photography
- Your Fiji Honeymoon Bucket List
- Unique Cabo San Lucas Weddings from Pueblo Bonito
- Rebecca & John’s Traditional Seaside, FL Wedding by Sarah Lyn Photography
- Jessica & Zachary’s Ocean City, NJ Engagement Session by Bartlett Pair Photography