Our friends at Savvi have put together a list of helpful tips to make sure that ordering your tuxedos goes as smoothly as possible:
1. First, there are no rules when it comes to when to order your tuxes. Bring color samples and style preferences so that your Savvi Formalwear consultant can help you find exactly what you want.
2. Incorporate an appropriate amount of color for your wedding party. Some groups of groomsmen want to wear tons of color, others don’t. Whichever way you go, make sure that the groom and groomsmen don’t overshadow the bride.
3. While you do want the groomsmen and groom to coordinate, you also want the groom to stand out. Have the groomsmen wear identical attire, but have the groom in a different color tie or vest.
4. Pick a neutral tuxedo color that will best complement your wedding colors. Whether your tuxedos are black, grey, brown, or navy, they should all be the same.
5. Don’t assume that all of the groomsmen know how to properly adjust their clothing. Have them try everything on at their fitting so that they understand how to replicate the look again.