Tess and Rob brought their adorable dog Penny on their engagement session on Mt. Baldy. And she clearly loved the attention (and a complete pro at doggie modeling). Michelle Johnson followed this couple on a mountain stroll and on a picnic (check out the quilt that Tess made–impressive!). They even sat alongside a gorgeous river for a quick kiss (or two).
- The 10 Best Honeymoon Cruises You Haven’t Considered
- James and Monica’s Beachy La Jolla, CA Engagement Session by Let’s Frolic Together
- Lee and Brittany’s Scottish Themed Buskirk, NY Wedding by Rob Spring Photography
- Jeff and Sharon’s Foggy Coastal Engagement Session by Viera Photographics
- Tom and Anna’s Autumnal Vail, CO Engagement Session by Grace Combs Photography