Tess and Rob brought their adorable dog Penny on their engagement session on Mt. Baldy. And she clearly loved the attention (and a complete pro at doggie modeling). Michelle Johnson followed this couple on a mountain stroll and on a picnic (check out the quilt that Tess made–impressive!). They even sat alongside a gorgeous river for a quick kiss (or two).
- Jeff and Sharon’s Foggy Coastal Engagement Session by Viera Photographics
- Tom and Anna’s Autumnal Vail, CO Engagement Session by Grace Combs Photography
- Ice Cream Wedding Cake & Other Frozen Treats
- mywedding Recipe of the Week: Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs
- David and Amy’s Stunning Victoria, B.C. Wedding by Ameris Photography