Many reception venues charge cake cutting fees, often at an average of about $2 per slice. Although that doesn’t sound like much, for larger weddings this can add hundreds of dollars to an already stretched budget. Commonly, cake cutting fees are only charged if you don’t purchase the wedding cake through the reception venue or one of its preferred vendors. Make sure in your initial consultation with your reception venues that review the fine print and take into account all of these types of service costs.
- Three Steps to Say Thank You to Wedding Vendors
- Food Truck Catering for Your Wedding
- First Dance Song: How to Choose the Right One for Your Wedding
- mywedding Elite Members: Everything You Want to Know About Gold, Platinum and Diamond Status
- Wedding Planning Stress: Don’t be Frustrated by Inspiration