Etsy Round-Up: Stylish Ketubahs!
Although ketubahs, written declarations of marriage vows to be displayed in your home, are a Jewish tradition, couples from other faiths and cultures are also starting to purchase them. These designs found on Etsy are a stylish way to remind you of your ceremony…
Newlywed Perspective: First Year Anniversary Gifts
It’s entirely possible that what I want to talk to you about today is the furthest thing from your mind. You are, I’m only guessing, reading through this blog because you are just about waist-deep (or very soon to be waist-deep) in things like…
DIY Project: Summertime Candy Favors from Chelsea at Frolic!
These bright and cheerful candy favors are the perfect choice for a high impact low cost summer favor! They make great favors for a fiesta themed wedding. Each one is only around .75! You will need: cardboard or poster board two colors of…
Liz and Doug’s Knoxville, TN Real Wedding by Jennie Andrews Photography
I haven’t ever been to Knoxville, but this gorgeous wedding has convinced me that one day I must just have to visit. Liz and Doug know how to celebrate. From the champagne guzzling to the sweet dance moves, this wedding was truly a party…
Green Bride Guide: Make Your Nails Picture Perfect!
Who says your “something blue” can’t be on your nails? The Wedding Shop at Green Bride Guide offers a variety of Priti NYC nail polishes, a nontoxic line that is made without harmful chemicals usually found in most lacquers. These sherbet colored polishes are…
Coral and Pink Inspiration Board
If you have gone shopping anywhere this season, you know that you just can’t get away from coral right now. And why would you want to? It’s peppy and bright and lively. Add a little pink to the equation and you have one darn…
Cool Cake Toppers from Miss Cake!
Don’t get me wrong, for a shabby chic wedding, I love me some wooden cake toppers. But what if you aren’t going for a rustic look? What if you want something equally interesting, but more modern? Enter Miss Cake, British cake topper creator…
Aromatherapy for Stressed Out Honeymooners
Aromatherapy can play a large role in reducing stress for honeymooners who are going to travel by plane, boat, or car to their exciting destination. Layovers, flight delays, heavy traffic, and, yes, even eager anticipation can wreak havoc on a well planned trip. However,…
The Easiest Part of Changing Your Name
For some women the decision to change her last name is easy-peasy. Either she wants to or she doesn’t and that’s it. For others, it involves a bit more internal debate influenced by not-at-all-small things like religion, her husband’s feelings, her husband’s family’s feelings,…
DIY Project: Easy Currant Tarts from Chelsea at Frolic!
If cake isn’t your thing, or you are looking for some unique treats to add to your dessert table, you may want to try your hand at these delicious oversize tarts! You can make them from scratch or buy tart shells ready made! Approximate…
- Ideas for Enjoying the Planning Process by Valley and Co
- Etsy Roundup: Thanksgiving Colors
- Green Bride Guide: 3 Wedding Favors for a Glitzy and Green New Year's Eve
- Last Day for Voting for Our First "Delightful Couple of the Month"!
- Charm City Cakes West 2013 Collection
- Super-Cool, Traditionally Crafted Bow Ties from Pierrepont Hicks
- Eco-Friendly Valentine's Day Gifts from Green Bride Guide
- Friday Link Round-up with Make-up Tips, Mullets and More!
- William: How the Royal Wedding is Just Like Yours
- Sponsored Post: Boxed Invitations from Annie B’s Candies
- Easy Table Numbers by Chelsea from Frolic
- Anne Talks About THE Kiss
- Gwen and Kevin's San Francisco City Hall Wedding by Emily Takes Photos
- Anne Remembers What Weddings Are All About
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne and Her Husband Brave Costco
- Win a Dream Vacation from Starwood Hawaii!
- An Aruba Destination Wedding from Aregrayline Photography
- How to Make a Bittersweet Wreath by Chelsea from Frolic
- Real Wedding Re-Run: Jessica and Michael’s St. Petersburg, Florida Beach Wedding by Blue Lane Studios
- Crepe Cakes are Making It Impossible for Me to Focus
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Becomes a Wedding Guest
- Sponsored Post: Papeterie's Invitations Now Available on Linen Stock!
- Etsy Round Up: A Few Fun Products to Start Off The Week
- Newlywed Perspective: The Importance of a Love Letter
- A Cookie Bar Inspiration Board for Your Winter Wedding