A DIY Potted Centerpiece from Chelsea at Frolic!
This centerpiece is charming and will last well beyond your wedding day. We potted seasonal blooming plants in an antique tureen (easily found at thrift shops). Total cost: $25.00 Supplies: Antique china bowl or tureen gravel soil blooming plants (3-4, depending on the size…
DIY Flag Save the Date from Chelsea at Frolic
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she’ll be posting DIY projects that easy to do while packing a big punch.Set the tone for a fun,…
Easy Candy Favor Bags from Chelsea at Frolic
These playful candy bags make great favors for a wedding, shower or party! Total cost for each is around .50. Supplies: Colored mini paper bags (ours are from Michael’s) White Pen String Scissors Candy Steps: 1. Write names (with table numbers if needed) on…
Thrifting Antique Silver Pieces for Stunning Centerpieces
Something old, something new, Something borrowed, something blue And something silver for you! If you’re meddling around thrift stores, antique markets and garage sales you can easily find fabulous personalized touches. Treasures such as vintage silver plated tea sets, sugar bowls and candy dishes…
Want a Free $25 Gift Card for an Adorable Cake Stand? Yes, Please!
If there’s one time in your life that you can use an excellent deal it’s right around your wedding, am I right? Even better if the deal is for something that you’re already planning on buying like your groom’s gift, your wedding accessories or,…
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Changes Her Name!
- Michael and Julia’s Intimate San Diego Wedding
- William: How the Royal Wedding is Just Like Yours
- Green Bride Guide Shares Eco-Friendly Venue Ideas
- Autumn Apple Inspiration Board
- Christa and Daniel's St. Petersburg, FL Wedding by K and K Photography
- Navigating the Same Sex Name Change Waters with Kelly from So You’re EnGAYged
- Wedding Nouveau Brings Us a Brazilian Carnival Wedding in Australia
- Blythe and Ben's Florida Coast Wedding by Jemma Coleman Photography
- Lemon Sweet Table Inspiration Board
- A Fantastic At-Home Engagement Brunch from Joy the Baker
- Cake Gallery: Whimsical Cakes
- Easy Modern Centerpieces by Chelsea from Frolic
- Plan a Group Date Night With Your Friends!
- Cleopatra Wedding Inspiration Shoot by Siegel Thurston Photography
- Mustaches Make Hump Day Fly By
- Brittaney and Brad's Beautiful Lakeside Wedding by Melina Wallisch Photography
- Valena’s Hollywood-Inspired 2011 Spring Collection
- Danna & Brian’s Fort Worth, TX Museum Wedding from Brooke Schwab Photography
- Sponsored Post: Free Heart Pendant Giveaway: Pick Your Favorite Tungsten Wedding Band and Win!
- Inspiration Board: Beach Themed Wedding
- Mary and Ryan's San Francisco, CA Real Wedding by Adriana Klas Photography
- Helpful Tips for Choosing Your Wedding Colors
- November Couple of the Month: Maria and Robert
- A DIY Potted Centerpiece from Chelsea at Frolic!