Heirloom Ring Bearer Bowls from Paloma’s Nest
You all know how much I love wedding finds that find a life after the big day; not only are you reminded of your wedding but you get more bang for your buck. And in the case of Paloma’s Nest’s Ring Bearer bowls, you…
Easy Garden Favors from Chelsea at Frolic!
These are the easiest favors ever! Perfect for the craft-challenged. These pretty seed packets already have gorgeous packaging – take advantage of it and gift them to your guests for a pretty little garden favor! Supplies: Pretty seed packets. Available here. Waxed twine Simple…
Spring Wedding Bouquet Centerpiece from Chelsea at Frolic!
This charming springtime bouquet is perfect for the bride who loves pink. The best part is it’s easy to make.Cost is around $35. Supplies: flower clippers floral tape ribbon Flower Recipe: 2 bunches of pink and white sweet peas 2 stems of pink ranunculus…
A Wheatgrass Centerpiece with Chelsea from Frolic!
This centerpiece is so easy to make and is perfect for a fresh, modern Spring wedding! Total cost was less than $10. Supplies: -Wheatgrass plants (or you can plant the seeds and wait a few weeks for them to grow). We recommend 3 for…
Grey Flower Arrangements from Chelsea at Frolic!
Grey Flower Arrangement This cool summer arrangement is super sweet for a modern summer wedding. Total cost including container is $30. Supplies: flower clippers white bowl 1 grower’s bunch of white lavender 1 grower’s bunch of dusty miller Steps: 1. Clip the flowers very…
Modern + Mini Chocolate Cakes from Chelsea at Frolic!
Instead of traditional cake, consider giving each guest a cake with their name on it! These are refreshingly modern and easy to make!Cost: approximately 50 cents per cake Supplies: Your favorite chocolate cake recipe Paper baking cups (find them here) Parchment paper Paper florist…
- Troy and Betty in Napa Valley, CA
- Spring 2013 Makeup Trends
- Gingham Wrapped Favors from Chelsea at Frolic
- Bride Perspective: Anne Discusses Long Distance Wedding Planning
- Wedding Etiquette: Don't Save the Date?!
- Comfy, Vintage-Inspired Shoes from Hey Lady
- Sponsored Post: Storkie Holiday Cards Perfect For You and a Storkie Gift Card Giveaway
- Win a Dream Vacation from Starwood Hawaii!
- Sustainable Sightseeing: How to Tour Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Ruined Wedding Plans That Rocked, Part 1 by Offbeat Bride
- Pemberly Pond Inspires Us to Host a Literary Bridal Shower
- Cake Gallery: Whimsical Cakes
- Eco-Friendly Engagement Rings
- Tips from William for Creating the Perfect Guest List
- Manilla and Mark's Musical Engagement Session by Rensche Mari
- Gaurika and Dom's Disneyland Anniversary Session by Jaime Davis Photography
- Brad and Lindsay’s Big Day in Shreveport, LA
- Roxanne and George's Glam Garden Wedding by Sloan Photographers
- Marney and Booth's Phoenix, AZ Desert Wedding by Hollye Schumacher Photography
- Erica and Staying on the Same Page
- Spring Green Moodboard by From Britain With Love
- Jessica and Conrad’s Adorable DIY Washington Wedding by Angela Lyons Photography
- Ashley and Joe's Pretty Church Wedding by Jeffrey and Julia Woods Photography
- How Your Venue and Theme Can Influence Your Wedding Dress
- Green Bride Guide's Details for a Hawaiian Wedding