Celebrate love with our gorgeous selection of wedding rings and jewelry. Blue Nile has a large selection to keep you looking your best from the wedding season to the arrival of new summer jewelry. Shop plenty of great gift ideas for bridesmaids and groomsmen as well. Summertime means finding a fresh new look too. Whether you’re looking for a colorful pop or refined elegance, Blue Nile offers a variety of fine jewelry to choose from that’s perfect for any outing.
Strawberry Candy Wraps
Inspired by food wrappings at gourmet markets, these charming favor wraps can be used for chocolate bars or any sort of candy. The look is meant to be organic and imperfect. These are well suited to a natural, romantic wedding. Cost is aprox .20 cents per favor.
strawberry candy (or a berry and chocolate candy bar).
white paper or white candy bags
red or white waxed twine
double stick tape
1. Stamp bag and let stamp dry.
2. While waiting for the ink to dry, wrap your candy in parchment paper. Secure with double stick tape if needed.
Gold Fox Paper was today’s featured shop on Etsy, and I just had to share them with you! Cute and unique invitation suites that can be personalized to fit your wedding colors? Jackpot! I also really just love their styling with these invitations–like the idea to use washi tape to seal your envelopes. Love. It.
Nautical weddings are a perfect theme for a summer wedding. Nautical weddings can take place on a beach, yacht club, or near a lighthouse. These outdoor locations allow your guests to experience the beautiful scenery of one of nature’s most prized possession, the ocean.
Dress up your reception with nautical tabletop decor. These nautical weave napkin rings are made from traditional sailor knots and are perfect for just the right touch of decoration on your reception tables.
These Mason jar beeswax candles are an easy way to create an elegant touch to your nautical wedding. These candle jars can be paired with seashells and sand to add to your theme. Each jar has been airbrushed to…
Combining retro with modern is no easy task, but Oh Dier pulls it off by using fresh humor with old-fashioned style. I think my very favorite is the “holla” sign–perfect for a guest book table, right?! And as I use the expression, “You’re killing me, Smalls!” on a daily basis, their awesome t-shirt is most likely going to work its way into my closet. Happy Thursday, Delightfully Engaged!
Make this wildflower bouquet for your spring or summer wedding if you like a free-spirited, modern style. Total Cost: Around $30.
5 stems Rice Flower or Yarrow
5 stems genestra or Wax Flower
5 ranunculus or Garden Roses
2 stems of Dusty Miller or Artemesia
10 stems of sweet peas
1. Take leaves off the bottom of the flower stems.
2. For this bouquet, you will be keeping each type of flower pretty separate. Start with a bundle of dusty miller in your hand and add the sweet peas to the right of it, at about the same height.
3. Next, add an open ranunculus bottom towards the…
Thinking about a destination wedding? During June, you can visit Delightful Destinations for Hawaii Month. We are showing you gorgeous real weddings at Starwood hotels, and giving you fun facts and tips for planning your own event in the Aloha State.
From simple weddings to elegant affairs, you can get inspiration on how to welcome your guests to Hawaii. One thing you might be surprised by is just how far destination weddings have come. No longer are they synonymous with quickie weddings on the beach. Now, you can have the best of both worlds: a well-organized and beautiful event in a beautiful Hawaiian paradise.
For more information on how to plan your dream wedding in Hawaii, go to Delightful Destinations.
Photo Credit: Dmitri and Sandra Photography
The location of your wedding is a crucial part of your special day. Backyard weddings are becoming increasingly popular because they can be very eco-friendly and cost efficient. They can also provide a stunning backdrop for your DIY wedding. With the right touches, your backyard wedding can be the perfect intimate gathering for your family and friends.
These whimsical Mason jar invitations are a great way to let your guests know about your backyard soiree. Tiny hearts flutter out of the jar, just like fireflies escaping into the night. These invitations can be customized to fit the colors of your wedding and they are printed on 100% recycled paper. This paper is also embedded with…
Want to enjoy this for Sunday brunch? Remember that you have to start it the night before. Totally worth it. Thanks to allrecipes for sharing!
- 12 slices day-old bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Win a Dream Vacation from Starwood Hawaii!
- A Little Bit Blue Inspiration Board
- Etsy Round-Up: Table Numbers
- Have Yourself a Very Merry Christmas!
- Etsy Round-Up: Garters
- Navigating the Same Sex Name Change Waters with Kelly from So You’re EnGAYged
- Park-Themed Wedding Details from Green Bride Guide
- Inspiration from Real British Brides from Rock My Wedding
- Farm to Table Centerpieces by Chelsea from Frolic
- Howdy, Y'all: A Texas Rehearsal Dinner Inspiration Board
- Fit to be Tied: An Etsy Round-up Filled With Ties Galore!
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Tackles Her Thank You Notes
- Color Board: Royal Purples and Blues
- Practical & Cool Beach Wedding Favor Ideas from American Bridal
- Bride Blogger: To Veil or Not to Veil
- Cake on a Stick! Offbeat Bride Brings Us an Alternative to Traditional Cupcakes
- Green Bride Guide: Make Your Nails Picture Perfect!
- Sponsored Post: Get Your Kitchen in Entertaining Shape with JCPenney
- Sponsored Post: Send Out Your Invitations in a Bottle
- Share Your Green Wedding Values With Green Bride Guide
- A Bit of a Personal Note
- Sweet Bridal Shower Gift Ideas from Sweet Harvey
- Easy Modern Centerpieces by Chelsea from Frolic
- Newlywed Perspective: All About Lessons Learned During Thanksgiving
- Sponsored Post: Enjoy the Benefits of a Bloomingdale's Registry