Another December wedding! Lauren and Joe’s wedding at Water Works feels completely like Christmas, from their creative take on table numbers to the favor bags filled with cookies (love that)! Thank you to Tina Jay Photography for sharing this lovely and festive day!
Samantha wanted her wedding to be romantic, with a little nod to Paris. And she succeeded! The lush floral arrangements, dim candlelit tables, and ornate ballroom certainly feel like French elegance. Thank you to Tami Melissa for sharing!
Photographer: Tami Melissa Photography
Venue: Hotel DuPont
Flowers: A Garden Party
Dress: Priscilla of Boston
Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Bill Levkoff
Hair: The Little Touches
Men’s Attire: Vera Wang Collection at Men’s Warehouse
Get ready for some terrific Monday inspiration! Emily and Robert’s wedding at the Huron Substation in Los Angeles ( I think it may be my new favorite venue) is the perfect place for some ideas for your simple event. Rather than compete with the historic building’s cool vibe, they made it the centerpiece of their decor. Smart! Thank you so much to the lovely Corinne Krogh for sharing her beautiful work with Delightfully Engaged!
What was your vision?
Our vision for the day was just a simple, casual elegance. We wanted to make things as easy as possible. We didn’t pick “wedding colors” and had a zero crafts goal. We loved the rustic feel…
Bernadette and Evan’s Sacramento wedding has so many details to inspire you! From their sleek color palette (black and white with hints of yellow) to their cake pops wedding cake, this DIY gem is very Pinterest-worthy! Thank you to Drozian Photoworks for sharing another amazing day with Delightfully Engaged!
What was your vision?
Evan proposed with a Tiffany’s yellow diamond and I knew I wanted to incorporate the theme of vintage Tiffany’s and yellow in the wedding as it reminded me of the day we were engaged (and that stunning ring is the most beautiful thing I will ever own).
The (Audrey Hepburn) Tiffany’s theme was interwoven through the black A- line bridesmaid dresses. I handmade the bridesmaids’…
Elena and Justin’s gorgeous Maui wedding was full of personal touches and great friends–everything a destination wedding ought to be! My favorite detail? They wrote personal messages to each of their 75 guests to greet them at their place setting. Love! When your friends travel this far to celebrate with you, look to this couple as an example of how to care for their guests! Read below for more details from Elena about their week of fun events. Thank you so much to Amelia Soper for sharing!
How did you welcome your guests to your destination wedding?
We gave each of our guests a personalized welcome bag that included a treat from the bride and…
Diane is one crafty gal with a deep love of the environment. Most of her details are vintage and DIY, accomplished with the help of a dedicated group of family and friends. Her wedding fashion has a darling shabby chic vibe with her brooch bouquet and DIY veil (very creative!). Read below for the details on all of Diane’s fun projects! Thank you to Heather Bayles for sharing this fantastic Northwest day!
What was your vision?
Planning for the wedding was very fun, but surprisingly stressful. I purposely did not let myself get absorbed by the millions of wedding magazines or websites. We both wanted an environmentally friendly, reasonably priced and FUN celebration. With this in mind our theme developed…
Kara knew exactly where to turn when it was time to get inspiration for all of her wedding details: Pinterest. She culled through all of those pretty photos to find just the right touches for her classic, romantic affair. Held at The Derryfield Restaurant in Manchester, NH, all of Kara’s careful planning paid off! From traditional bouquets to one of this year’s hottest detail trends, the windowpane seating chart, this wedding has it all. Thank you to Brett Alison Photography for sharing with us!
Early last summer, college sweethearts Yan and Zheng were married near Washington D.C. This traditional wedding is full of fun surprises including a Ducati motorcycle groom’s cake, a wedding cake inspired by Tiffany boxes, and a pretty killer dance routine. Thank you to Ever After Visuals for sharing another beautiful East Coast wedding with us!
Photographer: Ever After Visuals
Venue: Belmont Country Club
Dress: Love Couture Bridal
Makeup: Bridal Artistry
Floral: L’Artisan Lily
Cakes: Fluffy Thoughts Cakes
DJ: Kirkabee DJs
Becca and Matt’s wedding took place last autumn, although with all the beautiful sunshine you wouldn’t have guessed it (one of the benefits in having a Texas wedding). From the bride’s simple updo to the paper scroll table numbers (so creative!), this wedding is definitely the perfect example of understated and refined. Thank you to Christine Gosch Photography for sharing this with Delightfully Engaged!
Photographer: Christine Gosch Photography
Venue: Courtyard on St. James Place
Floral: HEB Blooms
Cake: Who Made the Cake
- Liberty and Jason's Beautiful SoCal Real Wedding by BrittRene Photo
- Zarina and Greg's Los Angeles, CA Engagement Session by Mark Martinez Photography
- Veda and Trinity Marry at the North Carolina State University Alumni Center
- Catherine and Josh's Atlanta, GA Wedding by Alea Moore Photography
- Engagement Re-Run: A Retro Carnival Engagement from Ardent Photography
- Shannon and Eric's (and Mochi's!) Day in Griffith Park Engagement Session
- Erica and Holiday Moments for the Season
- Budget-Friendly, Alternative Engagement Rings from Satomi Kawakita
- Mike and Nicole’s Southern Inspired New York Real Wedding by Brookelyn Photography
- A Vintage Theatre Wedding by Katelyn James Photography
- A Lovely Wedding Video from One of Our Favorite Bloggers
- Kayla and Kyle's DIY Poway, CA Wedding by Ian Andrew Photography
- Marney and Booth's Phoenix, AZ Desert Wedding by Hollye Schumacher Photography
- A Glamorous Great Gatsby Inspiration Shoot
- Elizabeth and Darryl's Literary Tampa, FL Engagement Session by Andi Diamond Photography
- Marie and Alex's Afternoon in Georgetown Engagement Session by Annamarie Akins Photography
- Emily and Eli's Sisters, OR Engagement Session by Michelle Cross Photography
- Linh and Ben's Los Angeles Engagement Shoot
- Beautiful North Carolina Vineyard Wedding by F5 Photography
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Goes Through Wedding Planning Withdrawal
- Carolyn and Sean's Orange, CA Engagement Session by Paige and Blake Green Photography
- An Austin, TX Autumn Backyard Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Kirsten and Mike's Alberta, Canada Snowy Engagement Session by Erin Walker Photography
- Christy and Mark's Perfectly Small and Intimate Wedding by Nancy Ray Photography
- Chunlam and Vi's Fun and Modern California Engagement Session by 1985Luke Photography