This morning I realized just how long it has been since I bought a pair of new earrings. Criminal! A quick trip to Etsy will totally remedy that, won’t it? Here is some bead and floral goodness from September Willow. I think the floral resin jewelry is such a great look for bridesmaids at a vintage wedding. The colors stand out enough to show up in pictures, and the over all feel is very romantic. As for me, I think I will be picking up a pair of her oxblood hoops (below).
Now that spring is right around the corner, you might want something lighter than a cathedral-length veil. Here are 5 beautiful options for brides who are looking for traditional veil alternatives:
This feathered hair clip is so versatile! Whether you are sporting a short bob or long waves, this accessory will look adorable!
I love that this jeweled headband has such an interesting design. Rather than the bulk of the pattern being at the top, it runs along one side.
Whether you want to wear your hair down in loose curls or up in a chignon, this little starfish pin can add that bit of glimmer to your look. Perfect for…
Having a boho wedding? Plan on rocking a hippie-chic look? Here is some absolutely delightful floral inspiration for you! Danielle Evans at Dream Design Florals created these pieces from flowers, paper, beads, and ribbon. Thank you to Kelly Canova for sharing this inspiration shoot with us!
Model: Devin Smith
Anne Kristine already has a successful line of super sweet lingerie. Now, she is adding to her collection with veils and boudoir masks. These veils are fun and retro, featuring dots, metallic shades or floral barrettes. You could not only wear these veils on your wedding day, but also to a boudoir shoot (an extremely popular wedding gift for the groom).
And speaking of boudoir shoots, check out these sexy lace masks available in black or white! Definitely “Fifty Shades”-lite, these masks make for a seductive accessory at a photo session. And what happens after said sexy photo session, is totally your little secret.
To check out all of Anne Kristine’s line of accessories, go to her Etsy page.
If your dress needs a little more oomph, consider adding a handmade sash, a jute belt, or a beautiful arrangement of colored peace silk flowers to adorn the top or bottom of your dress. Just a little pop of color, a touch of classic antique crystal, or even semi-precious stones will do the trick.
Look for re-purposed dress embellishments or create your own to capture you special style. If you don’t want to add any color to a traditional white gown, look for an elegant white pearl sash or a white jacket made from organic cotton. If you have a strapless dress you can play up that simple neckline with a sash that stretches from…
Victorian Rhinestone Barrette This clip perfectly complements a simple sideswept updo.
Rhinestone Floral Bracelet This cuff-style bracelet gives your wrist the perfect amount of sparkle!
Macie Floral Side Comb The floral comb works well with a beautiful chignon.
Lucia Headband I love the side floral detail of this headband!
Delilah Drop Earrings Get all the glimmer you want in a simple, elegant design!
One of my favorite color combination’s is tangerine and fuchsia. It’s a fun, vibrant color pairing that can still feel very sophisticated when matched with cream, ivory or even black. Perfect for summer-y weddings, you can also give guests a cool surprise (that perfectly matches your color palette, of course!) by serving Creamsicle pops in orange/vanilla and raspberry/vanilla flavors!
Admittedly, when it comes to bridal accessories the garter is an afterthought at best for me. It’s tradition, it’s a garter, moving on. That, however, ceased to be the case when I came upon the glamorous couture offerings by U.K. designer label Florrie Mitton. The handmade line consists of beautiful laces, silk satins, chiffon & tulle all trimmed with silk ribbons, vintage sparkles, charms and jewels. They are ultra feminine and fashion-forward and proof that it is all about the details.
- Temperley London’s Collection of Timeless Sheath Dresses
- Inspiration Board: Fabulous Feathers
- A Not So Spooky Color Board: Orange and Black
- Bridal Cover-Up Fun!
- Meeko and Emily’s Hilltop Wedding in Tiburon, CA
- Stylish Fascinators from Preston & Olivia
- Sensational Head Pieces and Veils from Johanna Johnson
- Crave versus Save: A Bachelorette Party Purse
- Elegant Strand Headbands from Untamed Petals
- Etsy Feature: September Willow
- Color Board: Winter White
- Oh-So-Pretty, Retro-Inspired Purses from Bagatelles&co
- Wedding Accessories and Inspiration from the ban.do gals
- James and Ashley's Engagement Session in Apple Hill, CA
- Inspiration Board: Fascinator Veils
- Sharing the Love for Valentine’s Day
- Paper and Fresh Floral Inspiration by Kelly Canova Photography and Dream Design Florals
- Princess Lasertron Felt Bridal Accessories
- Florrie Mitton Couture Garters
- Romantic, Natural Crowns and Tiaras from Which Goose
- Perfectly Pretty Petal and Print
- Handmade Accessories, Gifts and Décor from EmersonMade
- Inspiration Board: What to Wear to a Luncheon Shower
- Editor's Picks: USABride
- James and Sabiha’s Romantic Nuptials in New Hope, PA