So you know how we’ve discussed that sometimes it is better to not to your own DIY projects. Fabric flowers are the perfect example. Leave it to the experts (unless you are some sort of craft genius). FreshSewn on Etsy makes the sweetest fabric flowers! From hair clips to rings to infant headbands she has all of your vintage floral needs covered.
See what I mean? So well done.
I am insane over this hair clip. And you can even turn it into a ring…
- Etsy Feature: OneCanoeTwo
- Etsy Round-Up: Gift Ideas That Won't Break the Post-Holiday Bank!
- Etsy Roundup: Warm Up Your Winter Wedding
- Etsy Round-Up: Fun Flower Accents for Your Wedding Day
- Etsy Round-Up: Bridal Top Hats
- Pemberly Pond Inspires Us to Host a Literary Bridal Shower
- Etsy Round-Up: Table Numbers
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Deciding Who To Invite
- Etsy Round-Up: Stylish Ketubahs!
- Etsy Round-Up: Valentine's Day Sweetness
- Etsy Feature: September Willow
- Etsy Feature: The Little Gentleman's Closet
- Etsy Feature: A Little Bit of Bre Designs by 1985Luke Photography
- Warm Knits Inspiration Board
- Etsy Feature: Ink Blot Calligraphy
- Etsy Round-Up: Rustic Wedding Touches with Burlap
- Etsy Round-Up: Fun Bags for Your Bridesmaids
- Etsy Round-Up: Blushing Bride Inspiration Board
- Cut Paper Inspiration Board
- Etsy Feature: NestaHome
- Etsy Round-Up: After Christmas Simplicity
- Etsy Feature: RareIndeed Jewelry
- Sweet Bridal Shower Gift Ideas from Sweet Harvey
- Etsy Round-Up: Spring Forward With a New Clock!
- Etsy Round-Up: A Random Assortment of Fun Finds