Maybe it’s because I have been listening to Wham’s “Last Christmas” non-stop, but I am digging neon lately. Wind and Willows Home makes adorable little wooden products that have been dipped in a colored soft rubber. They use all sorts of colors, from soft desert shades to fun brights. They would make awesome Christmas presents, yes?
Wooden spoons all glammed up for the holidays!
Love these Christmas colors! Perfect for displaying gingerbread house accoutrements.
These candlesticks are dipped in white, and then sprinkled with gold glitter.
- Etsy Round-Up: Bridal Top Hats
- Etsy Round-Up: Holiday Decor Details
- Etsy Round Up: A Few Fun Products to Start Off The Week
- Friday Link Roundup: Sparkly Tinsel, Tiffany Purses, Big Hair and More!
- Etsy Feature: Quid Pro Queaux
- Etsy Round-up: Gifts For Your Bridesmaids
- Etsy Round-Up: Rustic Wedding Touches with Burlap
- Etsy Round-Up: Needlepoint Fun!
- Inspiration Board: Etsy Cake Toppers!
- Etsy Feature: Allisa Jacobs
- Etsy Round-Up: Garters
- Etsy Feature: Seaside Press
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Deciding Who To Invite
- Etsy Roundup: Thanksgiving Colors
- Etsy Feature: Squirrelicious
- Etsy Round-Up: A Random Assortment of Fun Finds
- Etsy Round-Up: Valentine's Day Sweetness
- Etsy Round-Up: Blushing Bride Inspiration Board
- Etsy Feature: Hello Violeta
- Etsy Round-Up: Fun Flower Accents for Your Wedding Day
- Warm Knits Inspiration Board
- An Itsy-Bitsy, Pretty Crafty Etsy Round-Up
- Etsy Feature: Charm & Gumption
- Etsy Feature: Map Invitations by Wonderland Papers
- Etsy Feature: Flowerleaf Jewelry