Does your sweetie need a little (loving) help in the gift-buying department? Has it been red roses and chocolates for the last five years, every year (not that they aren’t lovely)? We get it. And if you wanted to forward him the link to this article, we wouldn’t judge. Here are a few things from Etsy that we think every gal needs on Valentine’s Day. For example, I don’t even play video games, but this “You can be my player 2″ poster is so freaking adorable that I would totally hang it in my home.
This sweet quote from “Friends” still makes me sigh a little.
I think I love this plate because it reminds me a little of those Sweethearts candies.
I want these earrings so bad that I may just have to buy them myself.
For the girl who loves home decor, these felted hearts are a whimsical touch.
Something about this change purse is just so deliciously ’80s retro. Love it!
Not someone who loves things sweet and pink? Prefer farmers’ markets to boutiques? This tote will help with schlepping organic produce while still looking cool.
- Etsy Feature: Quid Pro Queaux
- Etsy Round-Up: Rustic Wedding Touches with Burlap
- Etsy Round-Up: Holiday Decor Details
- Etsy Feature: Adorable Cards from Moglea
- Etsy Feature: RareIndeed Jewelry
- Etsy Feature: The Lonely Heart
- Etsy Feature: A Little Bit of Bre Designs by 1985Luke Photography
- Etsy Roundup: Warm Up Your Winter Wedding
- Etsy Feature: NestaHome
- Etsy Feature: A Pocket of Posies
- Etsy Round-Up: Adorable Vintage Details
- Etsy Round Up: Back to School Wedding Details
- Etsy Round-Up: Guest Book Table Details
- Etsy Feature: Seaside Press
- Etsy Feature: Loft Full of Goodies
- Etsy Feature: Fresh Sewn
- Etsy Round-Up: Cool Save-the-Dates to Inspire You!
- Etsy Round-Up: Scrapbook Paper for Your DIY Projects
- Etsy Feature: Map Invitations by Wonderland Papers
- Etsy Round-Up: Great Details for Your Halloween Wedding
- Etsy Feature: The Little Gentleman's Closet
- Etsy Feature: Ink Blot Calligraphy
- Etsy Feature: Bookity
- Sharing the Love for Valentine’s Day
- Cyber Monday Wedding Deals Round-up!