I love these sweet little bird ornaments–these guys aren’t just for the holidays! You could use these as favors and/or attach place cards to them and hang them from branches.
I’m obsessed with grey and with cowl necks. So, what good fortune to find this GORGEOUS cowl neck scarf.
I’ve always loved the bright color of traditional matryoshka dolls. This needlepoint pendant is a really adorable interpretation.
Lavender sachets are just one of those things that are great to keep around for everything from hostess gifts to freshening up a guest room.
Thinking ahead to holiday gifts, this appliqued tree pillowcase would make a lovely gift for those who like things crafted and handmade.
If this sparkly blue sequined purse doesn’t get in my life asap, I’m going to be really upset.
This flower clip is technically for little girls, but I don’t care, I want it. This would be so cute with a simple sweater dress.
- Fit to be Tied: An Etsy Round-up Filled With Ties Galore!
- Etsy Round-Up: Guest Book Table Details
- Etsy Round-Up: Bridal Top Hats
- Etsy Round Up: Back to School Wedding Details
- Etsy Roundup of Fun Little Finds
- Etsy Round-Up: Rustic Wedding Touches with Burlap
- Etsy Round-Up: Fantastic Valentine's Gifts (for you)
- Etsy Feature: Wind and Willows Home
- Etsy Round-Up: Scrapbook Paper for Your DIY Projects
- Etsy Feature: The Little Gentleman's Closet
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Deciding Who To Invite
- Etsy Feature: Flowerleaf Jewelry
- Etsy Round-Up: After Christmas Simplicity
- Etsy Feature: Adorable Cards from Moglea
- Etsy Feature: Hello Violeta
- An Itsy-Bitsy, Pretty Crafty Etsy Round-Up
- Etsy Round-Up: Spring Forward With a New Clock!
- Etsy Round-Up: Stylish Ketubahs!
- Cool Cake Toppers from Miss Cake!
- Etsy Round-Up: Adorable Vintage Details
- Etsy Round Up: Details You Need (Or Just Really, Really, Want)
- Etsy Feature: Bookity
- Etsy Feature: Allisa Jacobs
- Sharing the Love for Valentine’s Day
- Etsy Round-Up: Fun Bags for Your Bridesmaids