I love it when I come across something on Etsy that makes me laugh. And these prints and cards by Hairbrained Schemes (even their name is funny!) totally cracked me up. These would be perfect as gifts for friends getting married that are on the sassafras side of life. Or you could get some of these for your wedding party members as gifts (who wouldn’t be inspired by the idea of punching each day in the throat?).
Coffee required? So, very, very true for this girl.
I think this tuna fish and cigarettes is my favorite because of the “huh?!” factor.
What fanboy (or girl) wouldn’t love this comic-inspired card?
- Etsy Feature: Bookity
- Etsy Round-Up: Bridal Top Hats
- Etsy Round-Up: Adorable Vintage Details
- Etsy Round-Up: After Christmas Simplicity
- Etsy Feature: A Little Bit of Bre Designs by 1985Luke Photography
- Etsy Feature: Seaside Press
- Etsy Roundup: Adorable IPhone Cases for Everyone
- Etsy Round-Up: Blushing Bride Inspiration Board
- Etsy Feature: RareIndeed Jewelry
- Etsy Round-Up: Scrapbook Paper for Your DIY Projects
- Etsy Feature: Loft Full of Goodies
- Etsy Round-Up: Holiday Decor Details
- Etsy Feature: Squirrelicious
- Etsy Feature: Fresh Sewn
- Pemberly Pond Inspires Us to Host a Literary Bridal Shower
- Inspiration Board: Etsy Cake Toppers!
- Etsy Feature: The Little Gentleman's Closet
- Etsy Round-Up: Fantastic Valentine's Gifts (for you)
- Etsy Feature: Flowerleaf Jewelry
- Etsy Feature: Hello Violeta
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Deciding Who To Invite
- Etsy Round-up: Gifts For Your Bridesmaids
- Etsy Round-Up: Spring Forward With a New Clock!
- Etsy Round-Up: A Random Assortment of Fun Finds
- Warm Knits Inspiration Board