This centerpiece is charming and will last well beyond your wedding day. We potted seasonal blooming plants in an antique tureen (easily found at thrift shops).
Total cost: $25.00
Antique china bowl or tureen
blooming plants (3-4, depending on the size of your container)
1. Fill the bowl with gravel.
2. Put a small amount of soil in the bowl.
3. Take plants out of pots, loosen roots and plant together, adding extra soil if needed.
5. Cover with moss!
The gravel is very important so the plants can drain!
Any of the florists on mywedding!
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and the Bliss of Wedding “Debriefs” and “Detox”
- Anne Suffers From Fall Wedding Envy!
- Anne Helps With Guest List Woes
- Anne and Engagement Excitement
- Five Simple Way to Green Your Wedding Attire from the Green Bride Guide
- Share Your Green Wedding Values With Green Bride Guide
- Bride’s Perspective: Erica and a Very Sweet Valentine’s Day
- Newlywed Perspective: A New Engagement in Anne’s Family
- Erica and the “Administrative” Husband
- Chelsea Shows Us How to Create a Vintage Saucer Centerpiece
- The Man Registry with Pinterest Tips for Grooms
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and the Wedding “Lull”
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Advises Future Sister-In-Law, "Don't Panic!"
- Cute Pumpkin Favors from Chelsea at Frolic!
- A Modern Wildflower Bouquet from Chelsea at Frolic!
- How to Plan a Wedding With a Perfectionist Partner from Offbeat Bride Ashley
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Loves Personality Tests!
- Erica and Toasting 2010 in the New Year
- A Glamorous Real Wedding from Fri at Wedding Nouveau
- Just in Case You Need to Show Up Late for a Ceremony
- A Bride’s Perspective: Erica Takes Us Into Her First Year of Marriage
- Ethical and Elegant Engagement Ring Ideas from the Green Bride Guide
- William Fogler and How to Calculate the Right Amount of Alcohol
- Green Wedding Ideas for Wine Lovers from the Green Bride Guide
- A Rustic & Traditional Black Tie Affair from Jacin at Lovely Little Details