Many jewelry artisans have turned to the art of upcycling items such as spoons and forks and setting stones in the blank spaces between their intricate designs. Check out websites such as Etsy or Artfire for handcrafted artisan jewelry made from old silverware if you don’t have the time to get creative!
Because their surfaces are already so ornately decorated, spoons, forks and knives have a beautiful background to play around with when adding stones, beads or other designs.
Are you a DIY bride? If you have a bunch of tarnished spoons, clean them off and use them as neat pendants for necklaces, curl and bend them into bracelets or create funky earrings from elegant spoon handles.
Photo Credit: Silverware jewelry
- Bride Perspective: Anne Discusses Long Distance Wedding Planning
- A Very Glam Indian Reception from Maharani Weddings
- DIY Fabric Fascinators from Offbeat Bride Joanna K
- Pretty Pastel French Macaron Favors from Chelsea at Frolic
- Bride Blogger: To Veil or Not to Veil
- Green Bride Guide: Wooden Signs by This Fine Day
- Sheena & Michael’s Huntsville, Alabama Rainbow-Inspired Real Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- A Glamorous Real Wedding from Fri at Wedding Nouveau
- Mason Jar Details for Your Backyard Wedding from Green Bride Guide
- Anne Discusses Wedding Planning Stress
- Anne Encourages You to Keep Calm
- William Fogler on How to Handle Unexpected Guests
- Tips from William for Creating the Perfect Guest List
- Green Bride Guide Brings Us Earth-Friendly Gift Ideas
- Park-Themed Wedding Details from Green Bride Guide
- Green Bride Guide: Make Your Nails Picture Perfect!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Diamonds
- Sarah and Ahmd’s Elegant Egyptian Wedding from Wedding Nouveau
- A Winter Wedding Wonderland with Green Bride Guide
- A Modern Wildflower Bouquet from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Green Bride Guide With Suggestions on Reusing Gowns for Good!
- Anne Encourages You to Use Pinterest
- A Sparkly Purple Shoes Farm Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Invite the Guys to a Couple's Shower from The Man Registry
- Green Wedding Ideas for Wine Lovers from the Green Bride Guide