Who says your “something blue” can’t be on your nails? The Wedding Shop at Green Bride Guide offers a variety of Priti NYC nail polishes, a nontoxic line that is made without harmful chemicals usually found in most lacquers. These sherbet colored polishes are perfect for adding a small pop of color to a summer wedding and can used long after you’ve said, “I do.” Fast drying, chip resistant, high shine, and even safe enough for expectant mothers and young children, these pretty polishes are sure to become a new green staple in your manicure kit.
Remove polish fast and safe with a luxury nail polish remover by Priti NYC, also in our wedding shop. The soy and corn based remover is infused with coconut and soybean esters as well as lemongrass oils. The remover is made without harmful ingredients such as acetone or petroleum; leaving your hands and nails feeling moisturized and nourished with a citrusy scent.
- A Backyard, Lakeside Wedding from Weddings Waterside
- Erica and the Perfect Valentine's Day Scenario
- Green Bride Guide: Sweet Sustainable Summer
- Open Bars and Champagne Toasts
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne's Game of Catch
- Liz & Shawn's Damask Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne's Easter Fun
- Fun Schoolhouse Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Erica and The Top 5 Things She Didn’t Know About Marriage Until After She Was Married
- Adorable DIY Idea: Wedding Favors for Kids by Chelsea from Frolic
- Newlywed Perspective: A New Engagement in Anne’s Family
- William and Proper Wording for Cash Gifts, Blended Families and More
- 5 Things NOT To Do When You First Get Engaged
- DIY Project: Gingham Apple Favors from Chelsea at Frolic!
- A Fun San Francisco Rainy Day Engagement Session from Offbeat Bride & Grandeur Photography
- The Satisfaction of DIY Details
- Green Bride Guide With Exciting Guest Gift Bag Ideas
- New Free Wedding Websites from Maharani Weddings and Brooklyn Bride!
- Chelsea Shows Us How to Create a Vintage Saucer Centerpiece
- Anne and Mathias' Timeless San Francisco Wedding
- Vibrant Californian Backyard Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- A Glamorous Real Wedding from Fri at Wedding Nouveau
- DIY Idea: Easy Centerpieces by Frolic
- Woodsy Wedding Theme Decor Suggestions from Green Bride Guide
- Farm to Table Centerpieces by Chelsea from Frolic