Make this wildflower bouquet for your spring or summer wedding if you like a free-spirited, modern style. Total Cost: Around $30.
5 stems Rice Flower or Yarrow
5 stems genestra or Wax Flower
5 ranunculus or Garden Roses
2 stems of Dusty Miller or Artemesia
10 stems of sweet peas
1. Take leaves off the bottom of the flower stems.
2. For this bouquet, you will be keeping each type of flower pretty separate. Start with a bundle of dusty miller in your hand and add the sweet peas to the right of it, at about the same height.
3. Next, add an open ranunculus bottom towards the bottom the bouquet. Add two buds to the mix at a much taller height than the rest of the bouquet.
4. Add a bunch of rice flower to the front of the bouquet and the genestra to the back. Leave the stems long and wild.
5. Secure with twine.
6. Add a colorful ribbon.
Rice flower causes allergic reaction in some people. If you are sensitive to flowers, you might want to substitute Queen Anne’s Lace or Yarrow. Make the bouquet the night before the wedding. Store in water and in a cool, dark place.
Any of the florists at mywedding!
- Easy Table Numbers by Chelsea from Frolic
- Anne Discusses Wedding Planning Stress
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Adventures in Registering
- Wedding Flowers: Lovely Inspiration for Your Bouquets
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Talks About the Importance of Sharing Common Interests
- Inspiration from Real British Brides from Rock My Wedding
- Erica Talks Getting Along with Your In-Laws
- Anne and Enjoying Every Moment
- Jay and Neda’s Gorgeous Roswell, GA Wedding
- DIY Project: Easy Currant Tarts from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Offbeat Bride DIY Project: Scrabble Tile Keychain Wedding Favors
- Color Board: Pink and More Pink
- Newlywed’s Perspective: Erica and Living with the Idea of “Normal”
- Anne Loves Wedding Shoes!
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne's Game of Catch
- Erica and Getting Engaged Your Way
- A Not So Spooky Color Board: Orange and Black
- DIY Idea: Easy Centerpieces by Frolic
- Cake on a Stick! Offbeat Bride Brings Us an Alternative to Traditional Cupcakes
- Erica and Staying Up Late to Make Cookies When It Matters
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne the Dog Sitter
- Heidi and Brent’s Laid-back Hawaiian Wedding by Red Heart Photo
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne and Lessons Learned During an In-Law Visit
- Green Bride Guide: 5 Eco-Friendly and Non-Traditional Bouquet Ideas
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne Gets Sweetly Sentimental