We love this modern take on using fruit for the holiday season. It’s simple, inexpensive and perfect for any winter wedding or party.
You will need:
mini apples + pears
white spray paint
1. Take all the stickers off of the fruit.
2. Spray paint the fruit. It may take a few coats. Let it dry overnight.
3. Write names on tags.
4. Apply a small amount of glue on the corner of each tag and sprinkle white or silver glitter.
5. Once fruit is dry, tie on the place cards to the fruit.
-Be sure to give the fruit a few coats.
-When painting, use a ventilated space or do it out-of-doors.
-Keep fruit away kids.
- An Indian-Themed Rehearsal Dinner Idea from Maharani Weddings
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne's Wedding Photos Arrive!
- A Very Glam Indian Reception from Maharani Weddings
- DIY Project: Paper Tissue Flags from Chelsea at Frolic!
- 5 Things NOT To Do When You First Get Engaged
- Fun 1950s Housewife-themed Bridal Shower from Offbeat Bride
- DIY Project: Wildflower Bouquets from Chelsea at Frolic
- Bride Blogger: To Veil or Not to Veil
- Bridal Shower Inspiration Board: Picnic in the Shade
- Modern + Mini Chocolate Cakes from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne’s Search for Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Painted Fruit Place Cards from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne’s Sick Day Adventure
- Cute Little Succulent Favors from Frolic!
- Anne and Engagement Excitement
- Anne Gives Advice on Wedding Dress Shopping
- Erica and Making New Year’s Resolutions as a Couple
- Remember to Stamp Your Invitations! Awesome USPS Stamps from Offbeat Bride
- William Discusses Your Wedding Day Schedule
- Thrifting Antique Silver Pieces for Stunning Centerpieces
- Earthy & Energizing Color Inspiration Board from Megan at Offbeat Bride
- William and How to Handle Uninvited Guests, Cash Bars and Thank You Notes
- Ethical and Elegant Engagement Ring Ideas from the Green Bride Guide
- DIY Mother of the Bride and Groom Gift Idea from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Bride Perspective: Anne Discusses Long Distance Wedding Planning