This little bouquet is so sweet for a bridesmaid or flower girl and is easy to make! Total Cost: $20
Supplies:Clippers and/or scissors
10 stems of flowers
Here’s the flower recipe we used:
5 red anemones
2 white ranunculus
2 white hyacinth
3 red parrott tulips
Other flowers that work well include: roses, freesia, lisianthus.
Steps:1. Trim the leaves off the flowers and set a few of the leaves aside.
2. Start with 2-3 flowers and hold in one hand.
3. Each time you add a few more flowers, turn the bouquet.
4. Adjust flowers as needed.
5. Once you like how the bouquet looks, secure the bouquet with floral tape.
6. Cover the tape with ribbon.
Most of the flowers we used were bulbs, so we decided to use floral tape instead of string or wire as the stems are more sensitive.
No time? Buy it:
Any of the florists on mywedding.com!
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.
- Erica Shares Tidbits From Her First 113 Days of Marriage
- Newlywed Perspective: The Importance of a Love Letter
- Anne Encourages You to Use Pinterest
- William Fogler on How to Handle Unexpected Guests
- Eco-Friendly Favors from The Green Bride Guide
- William Talks Wedding Invitation Protocol with Children and Families
- Newlywed Perspective: When Do You Really Know Someone?
- A Beautiful Washington D. C. Fusion Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Pretty Pastel French Macaron Favors from Chelsea at Frolic
- Spring Green Moodboard by From Britain With Love
- Ruined Wedding Plans That Rocked, Part 1 by Offbeat Bride
- Snippet and Ink Gets the Weekend Going with Friday Links
- William Fogler Talks About Color Matching and Balance
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne and Her Husband Brave Costco
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Changes Her Name!
- Wedding Nouveau Brings Us a Brazilian Carnival Wedding in Australia
- Newlywed’s Perspective: Erica and Living with the Idea of “Normal”
- Inspiration Board: Fabulous Feathers
- Here Without a Ring? Anne Talks to the Not-Yet-Engaged Gals!
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne and Love Languages
- Color Board: Purple and Black
- Princess Lasertron Felt Bridal Accessories
- DIY Flag Save the Date from Chelsea at Frolic
- Erica and Facing Sickness as a Newlywed
- A Modern Wildflower Bouquet from Chelsea at Frolic!