This morning on my drive to work I spotted some trees with yellowing leaves. This can mean only one thing: fall is here! Yippee! As you might be able to tell, autumn is my very favorite season. It is the time of year we make soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, go to local high school football games, and of course, eat apples by the bushel. Here are a few apple ideas you can incorporate into your fall wedding.
Credits (clockwise from top left):
Apple Pie: Skip the cake and go with a pie table!
Couple with Apples: Use extra apples as props in your photo booth.
Caramel Apples: Your guests would love these as favors!
Apple Basket: Instead of traditional floral centerpieces, use baskets of apples to decorate your tables.
Apple Cider Hot Toddy: Apple cider. Whiskey. Cinnamon. Need I say more?
- Inspiration Board: Dress to Reception Décor
- Inspiration Boards: Engagement Party Outfits
- Inspiration Board: Bright (Almost Rainbow!) Colors for Summertime
- Pretty in Pink Inspiration Board
- Color Board: Champagne Anyone?
- Autumn Apple Inspiration Board
- Color Board: Winter White
- Pops of Orange Inspiration Board
- Inspiration Board: 50s Sleepover Style Shower from the City Sage
- Inspiration Board: Pantone’s Honeysuckle Pink (so pretty!)
- Summer High Tea Bridesmaid Luncheon Inspiration Board
- Rainbow Brights Color Board
- Inspiration Board: Beach Themed Wedding
- Color Board: Make a Bold Statement with Red
- Color Board: Purple and Black
- Christmas Wrapping Inspiration Board
- Find Your Fall Details at the MyWedding Shop!
- Vintage Christmas Wedding Inspiration Board
- Inspiration Board: Urban Music Wedding Scene
- A Little Bit O' Summery: Bridal Bouquet Inspiration Board
- Summer Quilt Inspiration Board
- Wizard of Oz Bridal Shower
- Florals for Your Green Wedding
- Southern-Inspired Bridal Shower Inspiration Board
- Color Board: Ivory and Maroon