I don’t know about you, but it’s been a long year. Not just personally, but as a nation. A contentious election, fiscal cliffs, Honey Boo Boo…Balance, renewal, harmony, healing, and regeneration sound really good right about now. So it’s a great thing that Pantone has chosen it’s 2013 color of the year as Emerald Green. The bright hue symbolizes all things growth, elegance and beauty, and is a great addition to a wedding, home or wardrobe color palette!
We’ve put together a little inspiration board for you. Vibrant emerald plays well against neutral ivory or pale peach. You could also go preppy and mix it with navy and white polka dots and stripes! A more luxe look is found when deep green is paired with gold or champagne. And for the bold bride, last year’s tangerine tango would be a great match to this year’s emerald, especially for a summer wedding.
So, is this hue for you? Let us know what you think of this year’s signature color!
- Add a Little Touch of Gold: Wedding Cake Inspiration Board
- Vintage Candy Inspiration Shoot by Perfect Planning Weddings and Events
- Color Board: Pink and More Pink
- Holey Matrimony: A Doughnut Inspiration Board
- Inspiration Board: Fiesta Flair
- Gray and Yellow Color Inspiration Board
- Coral and Pink Inspiration Board
- Inspiration Board: Tangerine and Fuchsia
- Find Your Fall Details at the MyWedding Shop!
- Inspiration Board: Kitchen Themed Bridal Shower
- Inspiration Board: Fabulous Feathers
- Summer High Tea Bridesmaid Luncheon Inspiration Board
- Put a Bird On It: An Offbeat Bride Inspiration Board
- A Little Bit Blue Inspiration Board
- Color Board: Royal Purples and Blues
- Color Board: Champagne Anyone?
- Inspiration Board: Urban Music Wedding Scene
- Inspiration Board: What to Wear to a Luncheon Shower
- Inspiration Board: Garland Décor Galore
- Inspiration Board: Sweet Tables
- Inspiration Board: Place Cards
- Color Board: Red, Peach, & Brown
- Color Board: Yummy Yellow
- Color Board: Apple & Blackberry
- Happy First Day of Spring Inspiration Board