Yes, it’s Wednesday and while I normally try and save up link round-ups for Friday, as a sort of celebration of the weekend, there is just too much good stuff out there chompin’ at the bit… I had to share!
Before we get to the links, though, I wanted to make sure we all give a hearty welcome to our newest guest bloggers. Kathleen from Weddings Waterside, debuted today with a gorgeous lakeside wedding; Anne, will be reporting from the front lines of wedding planning with a personal look into her planning process; and Jacin, from the always spot-on Lovely Little Details, has some surprises in store for us next week. We couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome them to Delightfully Engaged!
Now, onto Wednesday fun!
-This bride basically lived my wedding dream, which is to wear many, many different wedding dresses on the Big Day.
-I’m totally gaga over hair with the lovely, soft waves that are so hot this season. Australia’s newest export, the Wave Clip, promises just that.
-Offbeat Bride has the number one tip to make sure your wedding guests actually go to your wedding website for RSVPs and wedding info. Simple, yet brilliant!
-Oh my, iPhone! Chewing the Cud has just released a series of icards you can send through your phone. And, they are delightful!
-Speaking of iPhones, this bride-to-be has an army of helpers knitting up iPhone cases with the funds all going to a good cause – her wedding day.
-Love the new trend of dainty macarons. A mixed collection of these would be the perfect thank you gift.
-And have to give one more shout-out to For Japan with Love. It’s been a huge success with over $55,000 donated and there’s still time to help if you haven’t yet.
- Link Round-up: Random Obsessions of the Week
- Wednesday Link Round Up with Snippet and Ink
- Top 5 Favorite Wedding Dresses from March's Real Weddings
- Friday Links: Handmade Weddings, Coffee Cozies and Rings for Your Groom
- Customizable Shoes from Chromatic Gallerie
- Fun Links Round-Up!
- Engagement Party Gift Ideas
- Spring Jackets and Cover-Ups: From Denim to Angora
- Bridal Cover-Up Fun!
- DIY Round-up: Valentine's Day Gifts and Decorations
- A Chanukah Gift Guide from the Wedding Yentas
- Part 2: Dresses for Your Engagement Parties
- February's Top 5 Favorite Wedding Details
- 7 Royal Wedding Trends We’re Thinking We Might See More Of…
- Have a Little Fun with Gifts from Knock Knock!
- Snippet and Ink Gets the Weekend Going with Friday Links
- Alternative Wedding Registry Ideas
- From Casual to Formal: A Fun Little Bridesmaid Dress Round-Up
- 25 Ideas for Starting Holiday Traditions with Your New Family
- Cyber Monday Wedding Deals Round-up!
- Ten Ways to Show Your Valentine Some Love
- A Link Round-up in Honor of Snippet and Ink’s Wedding
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for the Gal in Your Life
- What to Wear to Late Summer Weddings
- Revisit Our Top Ten Wedding Trends for 2011