It’s Wednesday. Earlier this morning I convinced myself that it was Thursday (don’t you just hate that?) and now I am feeling a little…blah. Here are a few things that might make you feel a little less ”Wednesday,” and a little more “Thursday.”
I saw this movie on Sunday and yes, I ate Milk Duds (the whole box…stop judging me!). It was pretty cool–not quite a comedy, not quite a comedy, but since I loathe the word “dramedy,” I will just say this was melancholy comedy at its best. A little bittersweet, a little real, and very charming. Oh, and you get to see Ryan Gosling’s abs, which is worth the ticket price alone.
Here in Seattle, summer has yet to make much of an appearance. So, even though autumn is my very favorite season, I’m not quite ready for it. But when it finally does roll around, I am buying every single shade in this collection. Love.
I was reminded this week how much I love Matthew Christopher’s 2011 wedding collection– especially “Peggy Sue” and “Where the Boys Are.”
Speaking of talented designers, here is an awesome video recap of the Alexander McQueen exhibit that just concluded at the Met.
I must been in a fashion state of mind this week, because here is Vanity Fair’s International Best Dressed List. Let the debates commence!
Photo: Gideon Photography
- Engagement Party Gift Ideas
- Friday Links: Handmade Weddings, Coffee Cozies and Rings for Your Groom
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for the Gal in Your Life
- Top 5 Favorite Wedding Dresses from March's Real Weddings
- A Mid-Week Round-Up to Get Us to the Holidays
- DIY Round-up: Valentine's Day Gifts and Decorations
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Ladies in Your Life
- Customizable Shoes from Chromatic Gallerie
- Friday Link Round-up with Make-up Tips, Mullets and More!
- A Chanukah Gift Guide from the Wedding Yentas
- Wednesday Links! Cupcakes, Bow Ties and Royal Wedding Madness!
- Wednesday Link Roundup!
- Cool Wedding Ideas From Around the Nation (and Canada!)
- Ten Ways to Show Your Valentine Some Love
- Ideas for Starting Your Own Valentine's Day Traditions
- Revisit Our Top Ten Wedding Trends for 2011
- What to Wear to Late Summer Weddings
- Flower Girl Dresses and Fabulista Kara
- Black Friday Favorites!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Your New Mother-in-Law (or Mom)
- It’s Time to Get Your Contest On!
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for the Guy in Your Life
- Fun Ways to Super-Charge Your Wedding Workout!
- Wednesday Link Round Up with Snippet and Ink
- Wednesday Links! Cool Nail Polish & Melancholy Comedy Fun!