I was talking earlier today with two of my friends (who also happen to be my co-workers) about how utterly hopeless I am at saying good-bye, even for a short period of time. I get so emotional that I either dissolve into the ugly cry or, alternatively, just avoid it all together and skulk out the back door.
But, since as I’m now going to be a mother, which means I’m becoming a grown-up (isn’t that how this works?), I’m going to take the mature route and let you all know that I’ll be heading out on Maternity Leave today for the next couple of months. Which, honestly, feels very strange – for the past year and half this blog has been the first thought on my mind in the morning and my last thought at night. I hear, though, that babies come with their own hefty to do list so I imagine that my daydreams about frothy, tulle wedding dresses will simply be replaced with daydreams about frothy, tulle baby dresses? That’s how this works, right?
Fortunately, I leave you in the very capable hands of the delightful Sarah, who will keep you inspired on a daily basis, as well as our whole host of guest bloggers, who I think we can all agree are the absolute best. We’ll also be introducing (on Monday) our newest guest blogger who will be stopping by several times a week with her very unique, always fresh perspective on weddings (you’re going to be psyched, I promise!).
I’ve so enjoyed every moment we’ve had together, dear readers, and I’ll talk to you all on the other side of wedding season. Have a wonderful summer and happy weddings (and planning) to you all! I’m off to – ahem – ugly cry in the corner for a bit.
- Change Your Name With MyNameChange by Hitchswitch
- New Free Wedding Websites from Maharani Weddings and Brooklyn Bride!
- Sponsored Post: Minted's New Wedding Invite Shapes and Giveaway!
- Royal Wedding DVD Giveaway
- Win a Dream Vacation from Starwood Hawaii!
- A Lovely Love Bike Photo Shoot by Maypole Studios Photography
- Big News! Free Wedding Websites from Your Fave Wedding Bloggers!
- Wedding Inspiration From The 2013 Oscar Carpet
- Are you enjoying your long weekend?
- Are You Following Us On Pinterest?
- 5 Ways to Remind Your Guests to Use the Wedding Party App
- Great New Charity: Tornado Took My Dress
- Mywedding.com has a Brand-New App!
- Green Bride Guide and mywedding Announcement!
- Wedding Guest List Etiquette Questions
- We Want You (and Your Love) to be the Face of mywedding this month!
- Help Support Japan’s Disaster Relief with For Japan With Love
- Etiquette Dilemma: How Do I Pick My Bridesmaids?
- Brendan James Finalists Need Your Vote!
- Changing Your Name? Here's an Easy Way!
- Love it or Hate It: Priscilla Chan's Claire Pettibone Wedding Dress
- Etiquette Questions Answered!
- Top 5 Wedding Trends for 2013
- Mandalay Bay’s Dream Wedding Sweepstakes!
- Happy Thanksgiving!