Still haven’t changed your name yet? I totally get it. The paperwork can make filing your taxes seem like a sweet respite. But the lovely people at Hitchswitch created MyNameChange, an easy way to change your name without the hassle.
Head on over to MyNameChange to get the process started. Just to show you how simple it will be, here are the four steps:
- Log in to your mywedding account.
- Complete a simple and short order form and submit your payment to HitchSwitch.
- Wait by your mailbox. But only for a few days–the package with forms to fill out comes super quick.
- When your paperwork arrives, sign and mail.
That’s it. Go to MyNameChange to get started now.
- Happy 4th of July!
- Contest: Enter to Win an AMAZING Honeymoon to Turtle Island, Fiji!
- Etiquette Dilemma: How Do I Pick My Bridesmaids?
- Tell Us Your Favorite Love Song and Win a Brendan James CD!
- Big News! Free Wedding Websites from Your Fave Wedding Bloggers!
- What's Your Wedding Style? Find Out With Our Facebook Quiz!
- Letterpress Invites from Minted
- Looking for a Slightly Sassy Wedding Invite?
- The Easiest Part of Changing Your Name
- Sponsored Post: Wyndham Florida Vacation Giveaway
- Are You Following Us On Pinterest?
- Best and Worst of 2012 Weddings
- Wedding Etiquette Questions Answered!
- Mywedding.com has a Brand-New App!
- Round-up of Fun Stuff Going on Around mywedding
- Win a Trip to Turtle Island, Fiji!
- A Bit of a Personal Note
- Gift Card Giveaway from Oriental Trading Company
- Happy Labor Day!
- Etiquette Questions Answered!
- A Lovely Love Bike Photo Shoot by Maypole Studios Photography
- Sponsored Post: Win a Wedding at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas!
- Top 5 Wedding Trends for 2013
- Philippines Engagement Session with Our October Couple of the Month
- "The Moment" Contest Winner!