After being married in their hometown in Germany, Elisa and Ben wanted to do a session with Lisa O’Dwyer while honeymooning near Dublin. They went to Howth Harbour and Howth Castle and even brought along their wedding attire. As Lisa puts it, “They didn’t want to trash the dress, they wanted to celebrate the dress!” Check out not only the sweet dress, but also all the stunning scenery below.
- Heidi and Brent's Day After Surfing Session
- Celebrating St. Patrick's Day: Elisa and Ben's Irish Honeymoon Session by Lisa O'Dwyer Photography
- A Perfectly Lovely Afternoon by Anna Hardy
- Ashley and Jon's Beautiful Northwest Wedding Day Photo Session by Meghann Prouse
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Deciding Who To Invite