Planning a fall bridal shower? Why not skip the cheesy games and plan a hands-on activity for your guests instead? A terrarium-making shower is perfect for the bride with creative and crafty friends.
For an unexpected, seasonal look think “autumn” when gathering your terrarium supplies. In addition to the basics—charcoal, potting soil, and moss—set out loads of little fall goodies for your guests to put in their terrariums. Miniature pumpkins and squash, tiny pinecones, acorns, preserved leaves, and little bird’s nests all give off that cool-weather vibe. Visit a local plant nursery for a few recommendations on terrarium-friendly plants and use these as a base for your fall look. Expand on your theme with the decor using fresh and dried branches, funky squash, large pinecones, dried artichoke blossoms, cotton bolls, pomegranates and walnuts in your tablescape. Serve apple cider and fall-themed food like pumpkin bread and pecan pie.
Erin from Host-It Notes hosts the ultimate party blog, full of ideas, inspiration and DIY tutorials for just about every kind of party. So, you can imagine we’re totally over the moon with this bridal shower inspiration shoot she’s put together exclusively for Delightfully Engaged!
- What is Your Guestbook Style?
- William Fogler with Seating Card Ideas for Your Reception
- Perfect Peacock Inspiration Board by Offbeat Bride
- 5 Things NOT To Do When You First Get Engaged
- A Rockin’ Wedding Dress Inspiration Shoot from Assassynation and Brides Up North
- Handmade Cake Toppers Customized to Look Like You and Your Fiancé
- Green Bride Guide Brings Us Earth-Friendly Gift Ideas
- DIY Wedding Crafts from Paper + Cup and a Book Giveaway!
- Fabric-Wrapped Chocolate Bars from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Woodsy Wedding Theme Decor Suggestions from Green Bride Guide
- William with Advice on Gift Baskets for Out-of-Town Guests
- Williams Offers Advice on Hair, Destination Weddings and Hemlines
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne and the Big Move
- Inspiration Board: Cookie Buffets
- How to Make Sugared Fruit Centerpieces from Chelsea at Frolic
- Cute Little Succulent Favors from Frolic!
- Inspiration Board: Fiesta Flair
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Makes Goals
- Jason and Leena’s Stunning Pittsburgh Wedding
- Offbeat Bride Shows Us the Genius of Spray-Painted Succulents
- Anne Gives Advice on Wedding Dress Shopping
- Anne and Engagement Excitement
- Newlywed Perspective: Erica and Losing a Pet
- Etsy Round-Up: Table Numbers
- Anne Encourages You to Keep Calm