Mini Pumpkin Favors
These charming favors are easy for guests to bring home and couldn’t be more festive for a fall wedding! Save on your budget by making these your centerpieces! Approximate cost: $1 per favor.
mini pumpkins (find them at farms, markets, and florists)
a wooden crate (look at thrift shops, antique stores or grocery suppliers)
place card or small paper sign
1. Be sure to choose a variety of shapes and sizes so your guests can pick out their favorite pumpkin.
2. Gather the pumpkins and place in the crate.
3. Add a ribbon and a sign to let guests know they can bring them home.
4. Place at the entrance, or as centerpieces.
These would look fantastic lined up on family style tables! You will save by using the favors as your centerpieces.
Any of the wedding planners or florists in the mywedding.com directory can help you!
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and the Wedding “Lull”
- Inspiration Board: Pretty Pinwheels
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne’s Search for Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Rock ‘n Roll Coastal Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- The Ideal “Old-Timey” Wedding Favor from Offbeat Bride
- Inspiration Board: Beach Themed Wedding
- Green Bride Guide's Advice on Eco-Friendly Photography and Videography
- William Fogler with Seating Card Ideas for Your Reception
- A Southern Wedding with Vintage Flare from Offbeat Bride & Geoff L Johnson Photography
- William with Advice on Gift Baskets for Out-of-Town Guests
- Bright Pink Brisbane Wedding from Offbeat Bride & Lakshal Perera
- Erica and Staying Up Late to Make Cookies When It Matters
- Erica and Toasting 2010 in the New Year
- Bride’s Perspective: Erica and a Very Sweet Valentine’s Day
- Sweet Bridesmaid Bouquets from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Practical & Cool Beach Wedding Favor Ideas from American Bridal
- William Fogler on How to Handle Unexpected Guests
- Summer Wedding Centerpieces from Green Bride Guide
- Williams Offers Advice on Hair, Destination Weddings and Hemlines
- Earthy & Energizing Color Inspiration Board from Megan at Offbeat Bride
- DIY Project: Wildflower Bouquets from Chelsea at Frolic
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and the Hunt the Perfect Wedding Dress
- Meeko and Emily’s Hilltop Wedding in Tiburon, CA
- Heidi and Brent’s Laid-back Hawaiian Wedding by Red Heart Photo
- Ethical and Elegant Engagement Ring Ideas from the Green Bride Guide