What to do when you have spent your entire wedding budget and have not yet even called a florist? Look for affordable DIY solutions! Here are a few little cuties that I found for those of you who are budget impaired or simply don’t want tons of fluffy flower centerpieces at your reception. I especially adore the wooden one for wintery weddings and the awesome concept of butcher paper with giant flowers (you could go with real ones or paper) scattered in the center.
Credits (clockwise from top left):
Flowers in Antique Cans Purchase simple flowers and load them up in antique cans or bottles.
Tree Trunk Centerpiece Go to your local lumberyard or construction companies to see if they have any scrap wood that you can purchase.
Desert-inspired Twine Wrapped Jars Use everything from antique bottles to the olive jar that has been sitting in your fridge for too long. Clean them out and tightly wrap them with twine (adhere with a glue gun before each “row”).
Paper Flowers in Mason Jars This will save you money, but cost you a lot of time. Be self-aware enough to know if you are the kind of person who can make a hundred paper flowers. If you are, I tip my hat to you!
- Gorgeous Utah Inspiration Shoot from Gideon Photography
- Handmade Accessories, Gifts and Décor from EmersonMade
- You All Saved Me From a Drab, Shower Curtainless Life!
- Beautiful Anemones Inspiration Board
- Pops of Orange Inspiration Board
- Color Board: Greens
- Color Board: Royal Purples and Blues
- Vintage Christmas Wedding Inspiration Board
- A Wheatgrass Centerpiece with Chelsea from Frolic!
- Inspiration Board: Fiesta Flair
- Autumn Apple Inspiration Board
- An All-White Reception Table Creates a Winter Wonderland
- Inspiration Board: Western Style Wedding
- A Very Glam Indian Reception from Maharani Weddings
- 5 Helpful Hints for Wedding Flowers
- Unique Boutonniere Ideas
- Painted Mason Jar Inspiration Board
- A Not So Spooky Color Board: Orange and Black
- A Very British Celebration by From Britain With Love
- Cleopatra Wedding Inspiration Shoot by Siegel Thurston Photography
- Kris and Kristen's Vintage Inspired Wedding by Alea Moore
- Jason and Lisa's Ocean Cliff Wedding in Newport, RI
- What is Your Guestbook Style?
- William and Deciding on Your Color Scheme
- Reader Décor Ideas and Giveaway Winners!