There are hints that Spring is coming (last night at the grocery store I was inordinately pleased to see all of the Spring magazine covers), but on a rainy, dreary day like today it feels like it can’t come soon enough. Which is maybe why I gave a little squeal when I saw these images from the tea salon Crown and Crumpet.
How delightful would it be to throw a wedding shower here?
These photos make me want to run out and force one of my friends to get married just so I can throw them a tea party shower or bachelorette!
I love how it’s a sort of modern day, Alice in Wonderland without being too precious. A grown-up tea party where you don’t have to worry about smug cats ruining your good time.And speaking of Alice, you really must check out this Alice in Wonderland-inspired engagement shoot from Lauren Brimhall Photography. Erin and Matt really went for it to create a truly one-of-a-kind session!
Thanks to Uncle Beefy for the inspiration!
- Chris and CC's Totally Glam Woodland Fairy Wedding from Feather Love
- Inspiration Board: Wheat for Fall Weddings
- Sponsored post: Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Invite the Guys to a Couple's Shower from The Man Registry
- Inspiration Board: Lace and Romance
- Color Board: Champagne Anyone?
- Handmade Cake Toppers Customized to Look Like You and Your Fiancé
- Etsy Round-Up: Table Numbers
- Heidi and Brent’s Laid-back Hawaiian Wedding by Red Heart Photo
- A Pretty Backyard Bridal Shower by Dana Fernandez Photography
- Jason and Lisa's Ocean Cliff Wedding in Newport, RI
- William Fogler with Seating Card Ideas for Your Reception
- Photo Paddles from PhotoJoJo Get the Party Going
- A Very Glam Indian Reception from Maharani Weddings
- Easy Modern Centerpieces by Chelsea from Frolic
- Reader Décor Ideas and Giveaway Winners!
- Imeon Design: Paper Paraphernalia Aplenty
- Etsy Round-Up: Fun Wedding Cake Toppers!
- Brad and Lindsay’s Big Day in Shreveport, LA
- Inspiration Board: Fiesta Flair
- Crepe Cakes are Making It Impossible for Me to Focus
- Cleopatra Wedding Inspiration Shoot by Siegel Thurston Photography
- Book of Love Inspiration Shoot by Host-It Notes
- What is Your Guestbook Style?
- DIY Project: Paper Tissue Flags from Chelsea at Frolic!