There are hints that Spring is coming (last night at the grocery store I was inordinately pleased to see all of the Spring magazine covers), but on a rainy, dreary day like today it feels like it can’t come soon enough. Which is maybe why I gave a little squeal when I saw these images from the tea salon Crown and Crumpet.
How delightful would it be to throw a wedding shower here?
These photos make me want to run out and force one of my friends to get married just so I can throw them a tea party shower or bachelorette!
I love how it’s a sort of modern day, Alice in Wonderland without being too precious. A grown-up tea party where you don’t have to worry about smug cats ruining your good time.And speaking of Alice, you really must check out this Alice in Wonderland-inspired engagement shoot from Lauren Brimhall Photography. Erin and Matt really went for it to create a truly one-of-a-kind session!
Thanks to Uncle Beefy for the inspiration!
- Inspiration Board: Kitchen Themed Bridal Shower
- Mitch and Tara’s San Luis Obispo Outdoor Wedding
- Inspiration Board: Beach Themed Wedding
- Kris and Kristen's Vintage Inspired Wedding by Alea Moore
- A Shower Outfit that Transitions to Your Bachelorette
- Eco-Chic Fall Wedding Tips from the Green Bride Guide
- Inspiration Board: Wheat for Fall Weddings
- Inspiration Board: Fall Centerpieces
- Chris and CC's Totally Glam Woodland Fairy Wedding from Feather Love
- Sponsored Post: Top 5 Ways to Improve Your Event from Rental HQ
- Etsy Round-Up: Table Numbers
- Imeon Design: Paper Paraphernalia Aplenty
- Inspiration Board: Pretty Pinwheels
- Lovely Inspiration for a Rainy Thursday Afternoon
- Cool Wedding Ideas From Around the Nation (and Canada!)
- Inspiration Board: Place Cards
- Inspiration Board: A Modern Carnival Theme
- Easy Table Numbers by Chelsea from Frolic
- Monica and Terrence’s Swanky Wedding in Dallas, TX
- Jason and Lisa's Ocean Cliff Wedding in Newport, RI
- Engagement Party Inspiration: A Break Out The Bubbly Shoot from Host-it Notes
- Invite the Guys to a Couple's Shower from The Man Registry
- Troy and Betty in Napa Valley, CA
- How to Make a Bittersweet Wreath by Chelsea from Frolic
- Brad and Lindsay’s Big Day in Shreveport, LA