Did you gasp like I did upon first laying eyes on the photo above? If the budget allowed, I swear I’d have a different wedding cake for each attending guest just to appease my irrational love of all things cake. And, as is evidenced here, Bobbette & Belle ain’t helping me in that department. You know what I mean? How does one possibly decide upon only one type of incredibly crafted cake?!
The glorious pastry wonders you see before you are from the minds, hands, and ovens of Allyson Bobbitt and Sarah Bell, the founders of one of Toronto’s top destination wedding bakeries. I’d gladly seek their counsel in making a cake decision even if it had me bouncing all the way home somewhere between sugar high and cake drunk – because I’m going to have to try a lot of cake. And, don’t even get me started on the indecision that would be invoked over the different wedding favors they make: French Macarons, monogram cookies, floral cookies, cupcakes, and adorable mini cakes. But, hey, indecisiveness never tasted – or looked – so good!
Loving their “Luxury Mini Cakes“! How adorable are they? Very!
- Sarah and Ahmd’s Elegant Egyptian Wedding from Wedding Nouveau
- Cake Gallery: Floral Inspiration
- Sharing the Love for Valentine’s Day
- Color Board: Greens
- Chris and CC's Totally Glam Woodland Fairy Wedding from Feather Love
- Etsy Round-Up: Fun Wedding Cake Toppers!
- Color Board: Make a Bold Statement with Red
- A Cookie Bar Inspiration Board for Your Winter Wedding
- Foodie Favors: Whimsy & Spice
- Roman and Lauren Marry in Pennsylvania
- A Jaunty Polka-dot Wedding in Leeds, England by Anna Hardy
- The Coolest and Most Cheerful Pink and Orange Sweet Table Ever
- Monica and Terrence’s Swanky Wedding in Dallas, TX
- Edible Embellishments from Andie’s Specialty Sweets
- Top of Your Cake Inspiration Board
- Color Board: Champagne Anyone?
- Color Board: Yummy Yellow
- Want a Free $25 Gift Card for an Adorable Cake Stand? Yes, Please!
- Ginny and Kyle’s Summer Wedding in Los Angeles, CA
- Modern Wedding Cakes (with some Pizzazz) from Erica O’Brien Cake Design
- Color Board: Pewter and Grey
- Brad and Lindsay’s Big Day in Shreveport, LA
- DIY (sort of): Dolling Up Your Cupcakes with Ticings
- Color Board: Winter White
- Real Wedding Re-Run: Esther and Won’s Elegant Wedding with Traditional Korean Ceremony