For years, I enjoyed watching Duff Goldman and his harrowing cake tales on “Ace of Cakes”. Now, this isn’t going to make me come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I was so used to marvelling at Charm City Cakes ‘ creations made to look like buildings, airplanes, animals, etc. that I never even thought about them and wedding cakes. Duh! (See what I mean?) Not surprisingly Duff and his team make some spectacular looking wedding cakes. Talk about a feast for the eyes!
I’m especially fond of the cake above with it’s elegant but whimsical design as well as the chocolate folk art cake below. Which is your favorite?
(Oh, and don’t forget to check out Charm City Cakes West.)
- Top of Your Cake Inspiration Board
- Heidi and Brent’s Laid-back Hawaiian Wedding by Red Heart Photo
- Gourmet Popcorn Favors from Too Haute Cowgirls
- Inspiration Board: Cookie Buffets
- Charm City Cakes West 2013 Collection
- Friday Chocolate Break!
- Edible Embellishments from Andie’s Specialty Sweets
- Display Your Wedding Cake!
- Inspiration Board: Beach Themed Wedding
- Color Board: Apple & Blackberry
- Cake Gallery: Floral Inspiration
- A Not So Spooky Color Board: Orange and Black
- Color Board: Winter White
- Meeko and Emily’s Hilltop Wedding in Tiburon, CA
- Cake Gallery: Whimsical Cakes
- Color Board: Make a Bold Statement with Red
- Katie and Nick's Elegant Colorado Mountain Wedding
- Modern + Mini Chocolate Cakes from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Kris and Kristen's Vintage Inspired Wedding by Alea Moore
- Color Board: Black as Night
- Color Board: Navy Blue and Yellow
- Sim and Leslie’s Elegant Wedding in San Diego, CA
- Color Board: That Which We Call a Rose
- Crepe Cakes are Making It Impossible for Me to Focus
- Monica and Terrence’s Swanky Wedding in Dallas, TX