Wow. Honestly, can you think of a better way to start off talking about these brilliant bespoke cakes by U.K.-based cake designer, Peggy Porschen? Well, I cannot. I’m too busy perusing these spectacular creations and trying to keep my mouth closed. They’re just beautiful!
Founded in 2003, the company is headed by the award-winning cake designer and Creative Director and her husband Bryn Morrow, Managing Director. Together with her talented team of pastry chefs and sugar-craft artists, Peggy is passionate about creating edible works of art that taste as good as they look. And, that passion is clearly evidenced by the amazing and elegant examples shown here.
- It's Friday, So Why Not Look at Delicious Cakes?
- Derek and Courtney’s San Francisco Wedding
- Troy and Betty in Napa Valley, CA
- Color Board: Pewter and Grey
- Recipe of the Week: Caramel Freezer Pie
- Maggie Austin Cakes
- Sweet Strawberry Dessert Table from Host-It Notes
- Real Wedding Re-Run: Jordan and Heather Marry Deep in the Heart of Huasna, CA
- Wedding Cake Advice from Popular Bakeries in Austin, TX
- Color Board: Winter White
- A Cookie Bar Inspiration Board for Your Winter Wedding
- Cake Gallery: All White Cakes
- Sharing the Love for Valentine’s Day
- Display Your Wedding Cake!
- Bobbette & Belle
- Modern Wedding Cakes (with some Pizzazz) from Erica O’Brien Cake Design
- Holey Matrimony: A Doughnut Inspiration Board
- Matt and Miriam in Port Jefferson, New York
- Modern + Mini Chocolate Cakes from Chelsea at Frolic!
- DIY Project: Easy Currant Tarts from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Cake Gallery: Halloween Inspired Nuptials
- Kris and Kristen's Vintage Inspired Wedding by Alea Moore
- Color Board: That Which We Call a Rose
- Inspiration Board: Cookie Buffets
- Inspiration Board: Sweet Pastels for a Sugary Favor Table