Don’t get me wrong, for a shabby chic wedding, I love me some wooden cake toppers. But what if you aren’t going for a rustic look? What if you want something equally interesting, but more modern? Enter Miss Cake, British cake topper creator extraordinaire (but no worries, she does ship to the U.S.)! She makes these super fun, bright acrylic cake toppers quoting some of our favorite songs and using some fantastic fonts in the process.
A Billy Idol cake topper? The answer is always yes.
I love this blue and orange color combo. It really pops against a simple white cake.
Perfect for an “Alice in Wonderland” touch.
The middle school girl in me loves the heart in the “love.” The grown up in me loves the mixture of fonts.
- Crepe Cakes are Making It Impossible for Me to Focus
- Cake Gallery: All White Cakes
- Cindy and Eli's Whimsical Vintage Wedding by Angela and Evan Photography
- Color Board: Pewter and Grey
- Charm City Cakes
- Etsy Feature: NestaHome
- Edible Embellishments from Andie’s Specialty Sweets
- Jason and Lisa's Ocean Cliff Wedding in Newport, RI
- Matt and Miriam in Port Jefferson, New York
- Etsy Feature: Adorable Cards from Moglea
- Modern Wedding Cakes (with some Pizzazz) from Erica O’Brien Cake Design
- Brian and Nikki’s Wedding at the Primrose Cottage in Roswell, GA
- Inspiration Board: Etsy Cake Toppers!
- Etsy Feature: Flowerleaf Jewelry
- Etsy Roundup: Adorable IPhone Cases for Everyone
- Etsy Round-Up: Needlepoint Fun!
- Inspiration Board: Raspberry and Teal
- Bobbette & Belle
- Cake Gallery: Floral Inspiration
- Etsy Round-Up: After Christmas Simplicity
- Etsy Feature: A Pocket of Posies
- Etsy Feature: OneCanoeTwo
- Color Board: Greens
- Etsy Round-Up: Stylish Ketubahs!
- Top of Your Cake Inspiration Board