While I do love a good cake topper, I prefer a gorgeous cake stand. Why? I’m practical. Chances are I am not going to re-use the very adorable personalized wood figurines of me and my honey. But a pretty cake stand in pink or silver or blue? Absolutely! That thing is going to be showing off cupcakes and cinnamon rolls and macarons every chance I get! Sarah’s Stands has the loveliest cake stands. You should check them out. Also, go to their site for some serious wedding cake inspiration. Amazing!
I really love this very simple stained soft maple. Perfect for rustic weddings!
I go back and forth on which one is my favorite. Right now, it’s the blue.
- Brian and Nikki’s Wedding at the Primrose Cottage in Roswell, GA
- Display Your Wedding Cake!
- Top of Your Cake Inspiration Board
- Palm Springs Lawn Wedding by Beautiful Day Photography
- Jason and Leena’s Stunning Pittsburgh Wedding
- It's Friday, So Why Not Look at Delicious Cakes?
- Color Board: That Which We Call a Rose
- Charm City Cakes West 2013 Collection
- Monica and Terrence’s Swanky Wedding in Dallas, TX
- Want a Free $25 Gift Card for an Adorable Cake Stand? Yes, Please!
- Jason and Lisa's Ocean Cliff Wedding in Newport, RI
- Cake Gallery: Halloween Inspired Nuptials
- Inspiring Cake Artistry from Eat Cake Be Merry
- Cool Wedding Ideas From Around the Nation (and Canada!)
- Modern Wedding Cakes (with some Pizzazz) from Erica O’Brien Cake Design
- Color Board: Pewter and Grey
- Katie and Nick's Elegant Colorado Mountain Wedding
- Inspiration Board: Raspberry and Teal
- Groom's Cakes Inspiration Board
- Joe and Beth Tie the Knot in Cherry Creek, CO
- Heidi and Brent’s Laid-back Hawaiian Wedding by Red Heart Photo
- Color Board: Yummy Yellow
- Ginny and Kyle’s Summer Wedding in Los Angeles, CA
- Vintage Wedding Cake Toppers that Will Take Your Breath Away
- Color Board: Clementine and Pool